Purpose of the Job
Technical and commercial management of projects for integration of Anemoi Rotor Sail equipment onto ships, from pre-contract planning and discussions with clients through to final handover of the completed project.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Project planning and management for equipment supply, integration design, shipyard activities, installation, commissioning and sea trials.
- Managing technical and commercial interfaces between Anemoi’s clients, design consultants, supply chain, shipyard, classification societies and third-party engineering companies.
- Interpreting and communicating the client’s requirements as well as commercial, legal and safety considerations to Anemoi’s engineering and production team and consultants.
- Managing structural, electrical and hydraulic system integration designs by design consultants and shipyards.
- Liaison with classification societies supporting the process for AIP and plan approval of integration designs.
- Liaison with Anemoi’s client, yard project team, integration designers, classification societies, Anemoi engineering, projects, supply chain, procurement and production teams to answer queries and to anticipate and solve issues.
- Ensuring that technical documentation is consistent and delivered to quality, cost and time expectations.
- Regular reporting to Anemoi management and to clients on project progress, budget, timescale and risks.
- Project handover and wrap-up including lessons learned and feedback into continuous improvement for Anemoi people, products and procedures.
Education / Qualifications
- Relevant technical degree e.g. Engineering, Marine Technology or Naval Architecture
Knowledge and Experience
- Shipping/ Maritime – preferably with shipyard experience
- Experience of managing projects from a technical perspective
- Experience of working abroad
Personal Qualities and Competences
- Strong technical understanding
- Excellent written English
- Able to explain complex technical issues clearly
- Commercial mindset and solution-oriented attitude
- Confident in multi-tasking
- Thrives in a high paced environment
- Strong relationship builder
- Team player
- Systematic self-checker with strong attention to detail
- Good presentation skills