Purchasing and Accounts Assistant
We are a global provider of proven wind technology, driving a more sustainable future for the shipping industry by designing and implementing renewable technology that supports the significant reduction of emissions by up to 30%. In recent years we have received significant market interest from key industry players, and we are expecting rapid growth scaling to 50 Rotor Sail installations per year by 2025.
We are constantly striving to deliver more, taking a forward-thinking approach to create a sustainable future for the shipping industry. We have won numerous industry awards, our latest The Wind Propulsion Innovation Award for developers of innovative technology and ship designs.
For further information visit https://anemoimarine.com/
Purpose of the Role
The Purchasing and Accounts Assistant will provide administrative support to the purchasing, engineering and finance teams.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Raising Purchase Orders with complete and correct information in the engineering and finance systems
- Maintaining the stock file descriptions
- Checking invoices received against purchase orders and resolving discrepancies
- First point of contact for supplier queries, resolving these
- Obtaining supplier set up details and performing validation checks
- Supplier detail input into the system
- Keeping both the accounts system and the purchasing system up to date
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure that deliveries arrive as planned
- Liaising with China Branch to ensure stock records are up to date
- Supporting with any new system implementation to ensure records are transferred correctly
Education / Qualifications
- A level standard education or AAT
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced administrator ideally in accounts and/or purchasing function
- Purchase ledger/inventory ledger knowledge
- Competent with financial/ purchasing systems – Anemoi uses Xero, Aligni and Expensify
Personal Qualities and Competencies
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Uses initiative/self starter
This role is expected to be full time, although we could possibly consider 4 days per week, flexible hours may also be possible.
Anemoi is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.