Technical Sales Engineer
If you are a graduate in a Marine discipline, ideally Naval Architecture, with commercial awareness, Anemoi could be your next career move!
Who we are:
Anemoi is a global provider of proven wind technology, driving a more sustainable future for the shipping industry.
By combining renewable energy technology which harnesses power from the wind with innovative engineering and a deep practical understanding of the shipping industry, we have developed Rotor Sail systems that offer fuel-saving benefits to a range of vessel types and sizes, both as new-builds and as retrofits.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to strengthen our Technical Sales expertise with a hybrid role which has solid technical content applied to sales situations. The role will support our sales process from a technical perspective, working closely with our Engineering and Project Management teams.
The primary duties include:
- Take ownership for technical responses to proposals and bids
- Provide support for the sales team in putting together commercial proposals
- Provide high-level advice to clients on the technical aspects of Rotor Sail implementation – including options for positioning of rotors on ships, how to overcome installation challenges – liaising as required with the Engineering team.
- Produce Technical Requirement Specifications on a per customer/per partner basis
- Run Fuel Saving Assessments (FSA)
- Conduct handovers of new projects for implementation
- Build and maintain relationships with the technical leaders at the client/partner site
- Management of the company CRM system
You will have a relevant degree in marine engineering/technology or Naval Architecture with experience of designing and planning the installation of technology onto merchant vessels. In addition to strong technical understanding, you will have a commercial mindset and a solution-oriented attitude. Your first thought will be “how can I do this?” not “it can’t be done!”. Clear communication will be important, both in writing and verbally, as well as having excellent attention to detail. We are working in a fast-paced environment so you will need to be comfortable with this, as well as in multi-tasking.
What we offer:
With offices in central London ( near Tower Hill) we are adapting to a hybrid working environment with up to 2 days per week working from home. We are a professional, smart, collaborative and supportive team, all passionate about Rotor Sail technology and our mission to reduce CO2 emissions. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days’ holiday pa plus public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Medical Health cover